Our Fiber Optic Laser is currently broken. We are accepting orders but current shipping times are unknown. We will post updates as we receive them.
Custom Engraved TAC-9 Complete Lower Receiver
Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
and a Mil-Spec Diameter Six Position Collapsible Stock.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Receiver Constructed of High-Strength Nylon 6-6 and Marine-Grade Brass inserts
- Ambidextrous Mag Release Installed
- All Metal Parts Kit Installed
- Glock Mag compatible
- Custom Logos Available
- Six position Stock
- Pistol Brace Available
Upload Your Own Artwork
for a Receiver That is
Uniquely Your Own
- Please submit art in Black and White or Grey Scale
- SBR Engraving and Trust Information is also available on our receivers
- We offer the CO2 laser(black burn) or the fiber optic laser(white marking). The fiber optic laser has a resolution of up to 1000 dots per inch, so the sky is the limit of what you can add to your mag well. All engravings are applied to the right side mag well unless otherwise specified.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. Please enter the phone number, city, and state of the licenced dealer you would like it shipped to when ordering.